Hi, fellow passionate lady! As The Sweetly Co. has grown over the past 4 years and my own life has changed A LOT, I decided it was time to open up this platform and feature more voices than just my own.
If you’re wondering if becoming a blog contributor here at TSC is the right fit for you, here are a few things to help you decide:
- You want to bring exposure to your own blog or platform
- You want to grow as a writer
- You would love to be a part of a growing platform
- You enjoy writing about God, His Word, Lifestyle, Relationships, Motherhood, and Encouragement.
- You have a spare hour or two a month to commit to writing a post
If that sounds like you, then you might be the perfect fit!
Before you apply, just keep these few things in mind:
- We are specifically looking for women who have strong writing skills, a firm understanding of scripture, and an eagerness to contribute.
- At this time we are not paying contributors, but hope you will see the value in exposure and will be sharing your posts to our site, social media platforms, and email subscribers. And, if we are ever able to pay for posts – you’ll be top of the list!
- With a very specific niche and brand, we take the task of choosing contributors very seriously – so, don’t feel bad if you aren’t selected. It’s nothing personal. And, we may reach out to you at another time to contribute! Feel free to reapply any time.
- We have a firm stance on biblical principles and will not share any content that goes against what we represent here.
- We are a growing brand with hopes to have a presence in print and podcasting – so you could be selected to participate in this as we grow!
- We want you to write in your own voice and style. We may have certain topics we need covered but the specifics will be mostly up to you.
- Each contribution will be reviewed and potentially edited for length and grammar.
- We reserve the right to terminate a contributing agreement at any time for any reason.
If this all sounds good to you, apply below! We will respond to all serious applications.